Volume Purchase Policy
Discounts are available for volume purchases of Pixel Hall Press books, either directly from Pixel Hall Press, or through Ingram Book Distributors.
Pixel Hall Press Return Policy
This return policy applies only to volume sales of books purchased directly from Pixel Hall Press. Please contact Ingram for their return policy.
Full refund of the purchase price will be made (not including shipping), under the following criteria:
- Books are returned in good saleable condition, with no markings, tags, labels, tears, etc.
- A copy of the original invoice for the volume purchase from Pixel Hall Press is provided. Any book returned from an unknown source cannot be credited.
- Books are returned within 6 months of purchase, unless an exception is agreed to in writing (or email) by Pixel Hall Press.
- If books are returned in unsaleable condition, the customer will be notified and given 10 days to collect. If this does not happen then the books will be destroyed and no credit will be issued.
- A claim for goods damaged in transit to the purchaser must be made within 10 days of receipt, otherwise no liability will be accepted.
- All returns must be sent to the attention of Customer Returns and be prepaid. We will accept the cost of return carriage only if the cause of a return is clearly our fault, (e.g. incorrect book sent), and we receive the appropriate paperwork.
Any questions regarding returns should be addressed to Cynthia Dadson, Cynthia@PixelHallPress.com.