Connect With Our Authors
Part of Pixel Hall Press's mission is to act as a conduit for communications and interactions between readers and our authors. To that end, we offer a number of programs and services tailored for readers, book clubs, teachers, librarians, booksellers, etc. Please email us to discuss details.
- Is your Book Club, class or other group reading and discussing a Pixel Hall Press book? We will help you set up a phone, Skype or Google Hangout conference with the author. (Minimum 8 people.) In some cases, our authors will come in person to discuss their books.
- Our authors welcome invitations to do readings and make other personal appearances, schedules permitting.
- Students or others doing book reports may send in questions via email, which we will forward to our authors. In some cases, authors have indicated they actually prefer being interviewed on the phone to answering emails.
- If there are other ways we can assist you in connecting with our authors, please let us know, and we will do what we can to help you.
Volume discounts are available on books for groups of 10 or more.
How to prepare for a phone or Skype conference with an author:
- Choose one person in your group to be the leader/facilitator, so that everyone isn't talking at once.
- Prepare a few initial questions before the meeting.
- Allow the discussion to develop naturally, generating new questions that flow from the interaction.
- Call in on time.